Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Photo Session

It's true what they say. You take fewer pictures with each passing child. I've been trying, really trying to take more pictures of Keira. Because she can't sit up, there are limited ways to photograph her. She also tends to know, somehow, when I'm trying to take her picture and she gets less happy. I tried another photo shoot this afternoon. She tolerated me.
This is before she noticed me. She's checking out her hands. This is good.

This is a look that says, "You're freaking me out." Clenched fists. A little too much of the whites of the eyes. But you can see her beautiful blue eyes and long lashes! If she had really had it with me, her eyes would be crossed and/or closed.

A little more calm. Just watching. 

So cute. This is her stance a lot of the time. We're trying to get her to loosen her fists more and the tuck her arms and legs up like a little bug, instead of extending all the way like this. Most of your babies at this age are sucking on their toes. 


1 comment:

  1. She is such a beautiful girl bekah! Ah those eyes and lashes! xoxo

    ReplyDelete