Sunday, February 10, 2013

She Pooped

 
It was an uneventful night. Thank goodness. We found that she does, in fact, have RSV, which doesn't really mean anything except that we're on the right track. She just had a poopy diaper, which means they are getting all of her digestive tract working in spite of the Fentanyl (anesthetic/seditive/narcotic). We're waiting to hear from the doctor. I'm hoping they may try to wean her from the ventilator today.
 
Some "cleaning fairies" were at my house yesterday. It had an unfamiliar clean smell and I swear they bought me a new kitchen faucet, but they swore they just cleaned it. Jeff said their visit was the opposite of vandalim. Ha ha. Not that I wish this experience on anyone, I hope I can return these, and other, favors some day.
 
The boys are having a great weekend with plenty of spoilage from Grandma Janie. Ronin is enjoying playing with the puppies and Liam likes having Ronin out of his hair.
 
They have good chinese food in the cafeteria (except for the asian slaw).
 
An old friend drew this picture for K. Is that not cute?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment