Saturday, March 14, 2015

How Are You?

So much has been happening. And there is so much to get you all caught up on. I love you all and am so thankful that you are in my corner but blogging has been the last thing on my list lately. So, what I'm about to post is simply my response, via text, to a friend who asked how I was doing. It's honest. I'll tack some pictures on to lighten the mood a bit. Please keep praying for us. Thank you, in advance, for hanging in there with us.

Surviving. Just did sleep study and EEG and started a new therapy program and trying to get Medicaid to continue to pay for her other therapies while she has this therapy, and a new med and looking for a wheelchair van and starting to look into finding a one story house and bilateral hip surgery in a couple of weeks and babysitters are getting a life and are not so much available to us anymore and, oh yea, a husband and two boys who still need/want/deserve attention but I just want to pull the covers over my head because even answering the stupid phone feels like too much work. 




Sleep study...
I'm a good sport. 










1 comment:

  1. Simply gorgeous, Bekkah! You were all at your best! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete